• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Please allow 15 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
Please Note: If you are shipping an item worth R1000 or more, you should consider using a trackable courier or shipping service or purchasing courier or shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at email@example.com We will be happy to assist you.